PixelCam provides snapshot multispectral imaging using dedicated dichroic filter arrays with a variety of area & linear sensors – delivering application-specific images with small footprint and easy device integration.
SpectroCam is a flexible multispectral hardware and software platform to capture and process multiple spectral bands – using an integral filter wheel with interchangeable spectral filters.
• 1000-1700nm, 500-1700nm
• 6 interchangeable filters
• InGaAs sensor, 640 x 512
• 16 fps at full res, fast mode
• 400 - 1000nm
• 8 interchangeable filters
• Scientific CCD, 1392 x 1040
• 20 fps at full res, fast mode
• Area & linear sensor options
• Application-specific spectral bands
• VIS-NIR-SWIR ranges
• Custom OEM design & assembly